Monday, March 11, 2013

A few funnies from Danny....


As I was going through my blog post I found this in my drafts from 2011. I never posted. It is too funny to not share. My husband cracks me up and can always make me laugh. We are very sarcastic to each other but we have so much fun together. He can make me laugh like no other and we have so many inside jokes. That may be one of my favorite things about him. Here you go, and Enjoy!...

Me: I bought you toaster strudels, they are like cheap cherry turnovers.

D: I know what they are, I grew up on them!

Me: You grew up on them? Your mom bought them for you when you were a kid?

D: No when I was an adult.

Me: Oh so like when you were 20 and living at home?

D: Yea!

*******************************************************************************
 
D: I like golf but it is so frustrating that I am not very good. I want to go back to playing basketball.
 I am honestly surprised when the ball doesn't go in.....

To his defense he is a very good basketball player, so much for being humble though! haha

Thanks Danny for the many laughs.

Like a good wife, I made him pose by Buzz.
 
 
Please resume the rest of your day... ☺
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment