Thursday, May 13, 2010

Summer Meal Planner


It's time for me to update my Meal planner list. I feel like I'm in a rut and can't seem to find any good summer meals. So....if you don't mind please post some of your favorite summer dinner dishes. That way we can "all" share. :)





I am also going to start planning out my weekly dinners. I haven't done this in a long time and know it really cuts down on my budget and helps me stay organized and save time.



And lastly if you have any coupon tips or neat site, post also!

1 comment:

  1. Look up "Coupon Mom" very inspirational!

    Also, pick up an issue of "Cooking Light" I have had a subscription for years and there is not one thing I have ever been disappointed in! The recipes are easy and all the nutrition info is included.

    ReplyDelete