Monday, July 18, 2011

WeekendS in photos....

So it is summer and I haven't had much free time to blog. I also have been very busy at work which is where I sometimes get inspired for my blog entries. Well I hope everyone is having a fantastic summer so far and trying to stay cool.



This weekend started our County fair, which is my second favorite time of the year. (Christmas is my first.) So I am sure I will report back at the end of the week with all the Delicious items I ate. Not sure about your state fair but we are going to have fried Kool-Aid. Yippie.




So let's see what I have been up to lately.....



We have been swimming a lot, in any body of water we can find.






We have been making smores in our fire pit. I personally just like the toasted marshmallows but the girls love the chocolate of course.




We went to a car show with my dad and step mom. It was hot but a lot of fun.




Gracie getting "sick air" while cooling off.





Lillybug sliding into the pool



A wagon ride at the in-laws for Danny's 31st bday.


We had a hog roast which was a lot of fun. I will do a separate post about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment