Monday, July 9, 2012

My little Lilly is all grown up. She turned 4 a couple of weeks ago and her Papaw bought her a bike. After some hard work, dedication and some temper tantrums she finally got it. I can't wait to see her in action at home. I actually started crying when I opened the video. She is still my baby girl. I carry her every morning to the couch, sit her down and turn on the TV. I think God made her so tiny knowing she would be our last baby and that we could enjoy her smallness a little while longer. Gracie has been growing like a weed and eating us out of house and home. We really have to take it all in because we are now realizing just how fast time flies.


Well good job Lilly! Mommy and Daddy and Family are so proud of you! And thank you Grandma and Grandpa  B. for teaching, encouraging and helping her.

No comments:

Post a Comment