Monday, April 12, 2010

The Pacific


One of my new favorite hobbies is watching anything WWII related. A series that's on right now that we love to watch is The Pacific. It's a 10 part mini series on Sunday nights at 9pm on HBO. It's based off the two books "With the old bread" and "Helmet for my Pillow" It's an amazing series. I get so emotional watching it. It truly is an Act of God that anyone got out alive. I thank God every time I watch it for the Brave Men and Women who fight and have fought for our Country. If you have HBO, you need to watch it. For those that have young kids, I would wait till to they go to bed, there is some "adult" content.




1 comment:

  1. 10 parts? I am so forgetful, I would forget to watch it! But I do think I have seen it on the Tivo list so maybe my husband is Tivo-ing it.

    ReplyDelete