Monday, April 19, 2010

a great end to the day...

On Friday afternoon, after a long exhausting week, I came home to find two great treasures on my front porch. I was so excited by seeing the small 8x11 package in the mailbox that I almost missed the big bread stick box sitting on my door step. Last week I had made two purchases. One was for my mother. I can't show any pictures b/c a) it's for her birthday and b) she reads my blog ( like a good mother :) ) So I promise I will post pictures after Saturday. It's so neat, I know she will love it.


The other purchase was for myself. There is this great etsy shop called ginger's girl ( www.etsy.com/shop/GingersGirl ) . She has the neatest vintage items. She too is a fan of American pickers and has quite an eye for vintage pieces. Check out these awesome vintage canisters I got for my kitchen. Can't wait to put them to good use.




2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see them in your kitchen! I have been away from my blog for a couple of days and missed this post :)

    I just heard that American Pickers got picked up for a 2nd season! I am so excited!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see them. Are they metal, plastic or melamine? Great find!

    ReplyDelete