Friday, September 24, 2010

Happy Fall


I have a great fall project for you. Honestly I thought I had made this up myself, turns out I didn't. So Here is my project.




I found this beautiful leaf at my mother-in-law's house. It was frame worthy. So that's what I did.

1. Found a black frame not being used

2. Found a piece of green scrapbook paper

3. Got out my Elmer's spray adheavsive

4. Sprayed the leaf - not the paper - this will leave your paper stained

5. Carefully and quickly layed the leaf on my paper.

6. Let dry

7. Framed my masterpiece.

So if you like this craft but can't find a leaf like this, I have another similar idea for you. While browsing a new blog I found this project idea here Good luck. I would love to see your finished project to.

1 comment:

  1. Great idea! I still have a few more weeks until the leaves fall around here - but I am being patient!

    ReplyDelete