Friday, September 17, 2010

Suggestions needed


I want a new camera. No I need a new camera. Mine is some cheap little Kodak camera that although takes ok pictures is just to slow for me. I want a nicer camera. I want a better camera. So I need your help. I love taking pictures of my girls, Me! (what, I have to update my facebook account!) lol, outside activities, vacations and such. present
I am not a photographer by any means but wouldn't mind taking some lessons.
So what type of camera would you recommend for me? If you have any suggestions please let me know. I probably won't get a new one right away but want to start pricing them for Christmas.
If you see any good deals you can also let me know. Thanks Team! :) Hope everyone has a great weekend planned.

1 comment:

  1. A canon rebel is a great choice. Nice but not too pricey and the weight is good. I recently moved from my rebel to a 50d and my 50 is soooo heavy. I miss my rebel for sure! Sams has a rebel box kit with 2 lenses for around $700....That's a steal with 2 lenses and I think it has a memory card and a bag...

    ReplyDelete