Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Toot your own horn Tuesday

It's Toot Your Own Horn Tuesday.


Want to see what I made?


The other day my friend Lisa posted a cute picture of her breakfast here. After I saw that it inspired me to do something similar.


I love cooking and baking so that wasn't a problem. I just needed inspiration. After a few yahoo searches on fall baking I had an idea, two Actually. Today I am posting the Pumpkin Butter here

Later I will post the spice cake with maple frosting.

I also made the Pumpkin arrangement. I just bought a carveble pumpkin from Old Time Pottery, placed a green foam square at the bottom and started adding my favorite fall flowers. It is a couple of years old so that is why it looks so straggly. :) lol

If you want to link up to my post you can. You can also link up to the Official Page here

Enjoy

3 comments:

  1. Lovely arrangement.... how was your birthday? Hope it was a fantastic one.

    ~ Lisa ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those look just like the centerpieces I had at my fall themed wedding (almost) 10 years ago! Loved them then, love them now!

    ReplyDelete