Friday, June 10, 2011

4th of July Dresses


I love the 4th of July. Actually I pretty much love any Holiday especially if we get to celebrate it by not having to work and getting to eat good food. I am nostalgic.

So Danny and I went Kohl's shopping the other day. I found the cutest 4th of July dresses for the girls. There were a few different styles and I wasn't sure which I liked so I kept asking Danny. And his response was: "it doesn't really matter you don't even need a special dress for the 4th of July."

Excuse me? Have you ever met me? Yes they do!

Husbands when will they ever learn....

Ladies I am not alone here right, don't we all buy Special Occasion dresses whether it be for us or our children?

Now I am on the lookout for a Nice 4th of July shirt for him.....lol

No comments:

Post a Comment