Friday, August 12, 2011


Last night we went to my in-laws for dinner. Danny wanted all of us to walk out and see his tree stand so I decided to take an impromptu photo shoot. What do you think of my pictures?



We found 1 Deer track - we joked it must have been a 1 legged deer that took really long strides




Peekaboo I see you Sun





The next three pics are my favorite of the night...

I love this one of my in-laws, hubby and our kids. I also love how Lilly is holding her baby - too cute!


I love this one of Danny - so peacefull

Nights like this make me want to move to the country. I love working in the city but wouldn't mind living in the country!


P.S. I knew we were going to my in-laws but I didn't know we would be walking into the field. Guess that's why I call myself a city girl b/c this is what I was wearing...
I took each and every step very carefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment