Wednesday, August 31, 2011

New favorite hobby

I have to admit, I am quite obsessed. I am a pinner!

I am addicted to pinterest. Tell me you have heard about it ( I know most of you have b/c you all are some crafty people)

So if you want to follow me just look me up.

For those of you that aren't sure what this is I will sum it up.

You create an account. You see something on the Internet you like/want/need or a diy project, you pin it and it goes onto a theme based board. You can make boards for your house, kitchen, your style, diy, crafts for children, the board titles are limitless. It is fun and addicting but for those that are feeling crafty it gives you great inspiration.

So have I peaked your interest? Are you already addicted?

Let the inspiration begin...

No comments:

Post a Comment