Saturday, November 27, 2010

My Thanksgiving food

My contributions to Thanksgiving dinner




Betty's Pumpkin Pie. I thought of the cute leaf design all by myself. :) It was pretty tasty too.



Jiffy Corn Pudding




Shrimp ( this unfortunately didn't get eaten b/c I left it out and forgot it. Dang it)



Danny's Top Secret Cranberry Sauce


PS. Do you spy the awesome glass milk container in the background? I will talk more about this in another post.


Apple Cream Pie


featured in the previous post.


Chocolate covered Oreo's with peppermint sprinkles. I found the coolest sprinkle twister at the Dollar Store. You just twist and little bitty peppermint pieces come out.

I also made a 7-layer salad that was also pretty tasty.


Now it's time for leftovers. Yummy Yummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment