Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Recipe - Parmesan Meatloaf


Last night a made a new dish. Parmesan Meatloaf. I love meatloaf my husband, not so much. So I found a recipe for Chicken Parmesan Meatloaf here. The only problem was I didn't have some of the ingredients so I just kind of played Chef!


My husband doesn't really like ground turkey or ground chicken - it taste funny he says
So I used ground beef. I also didn't want to dice my onion or get the frozen onion pieces out of the freezer so I just sprinkled in some dried onions. And who really has fresh Parmesan cheese at home, so I used the Kraft Green Parmesan shaker.


I paired it with a box of tomato Parmesan noodles from Rice a Roni and the result was amazing! We loved it and actually my hubby said it is his new favorite dish! Score one for me.


Well I wanted to share the recipe with you all. It almost reminds me of a pasta-less lasagna.


Hope you enjoy it as much as we did.

No comments:

Post a Comment