Monday, September 12, 2011

Funny things said by the girls

Leaving in Franklin there aren't many department stores. We have Kohl's and Wal-Mart. Kohl's is way to expensive for me, so if I need to buy socks and underwear for the girls I go to Wal-Mart. The girls think this is some sort of treat. They Love going to Wal-Mart.

While shopping we passed by an elderly lady and very nonchalantly Lilly said to me while pointing at her, "I want to eat her"

Unsure if the lady heard us or not, I then starting pushing the cart very swiftly....

A few minutes later, Lilly saw a man. The only resemblance he had of Danny was that his hair was very short and thinning. Lilly asked him if he was her Daddy. I started laughing only because I was uncomfortable. As the gentleman politely smiled at me I said. "Sorry, but she knows who her daddy is."

Usually when we go to Wal-Mart we see crazy people. Today we were the crazy people!

No comments:

Post a Comment