Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Dairy free yogurt

I love Yogurt! The only problem is that I am Lactose Intolerant. There aren't a lot of good DF choices out there though. Yoplait did have a lactose free yogurt which was delicious. However I am having a very hard time finding it now at any store. (tear) It is in a white and green container. If you see it, PLEASE let me know. I love it and would be forever grateful to you! Heck, pick up on for yourself. You will love it too. ♥

So in the meantime I have been trying other yogurts. I recently tried the Silk brand made with Almond milk. I tied the blueberry and black cherry. I still have a peach flavored yogurt in the fridge.

 
I will say it is a lot better than any other soy yogurt I have tried but not as good as the Yoplait yogurt. The texture and taste are a little off but something I could get use to.

Have you ever tried any of the Silk brand yogurts? What is your favorite type or brand of yogurt?

No comments:

Post a Comment