Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Spring...are you there?

Happy Spring everyone. What a beautiful day here in Indiana. The sun is shinning, the birds are whistling and the flowers are blooming. WAIT what? Oh I am sorry....that is wrong information.

Hey has anyone seen that Groundhog, Phil? Well you tell him, that I am not happy. An early Spring he said....not in the least bit. Last year this day is was 83 degrees. 83 Phil! Do you know what the temp is today? 27. Looks like someone needs to retire. Just saying. ☺


Well so today is not warm nor is it above freezing but it isn't snowing and I know we are getting closer to nicer temps. "They" say that it is a good sign that it isn't so warm right now because just maybe we won't have an awful drought and hot temps we had last year.

I know it is near, I can fill it in my bones. My girls are aching to get outside. Just the other day Grace decided she was going out into the backyard to play. I had to remind her that it was just 24 degrees and that it was raining. To that response she said, but the Sun is out. Oh if it were only that easy. It is coming my dear child. You better get ready because mommy and daddy plan on spending a lot of time outside. Lots of park time planned, picnics, blowing bubbles and swinging. I also plan on making a lot of tea and lemonade. ♥

Are you excited for Spring. What are you fun Spring plans? What is the temperature in your area?

No comments:

Post a Comment