Wednesday, February 17, 2010

For Lent...

I'm not Catholic, but still think this is a good idea.
Jesus gave so much for me that I think it is only appropriate that I give back to Him. So....
I am giving up my bad attitude.
I will not lie in bed and curse the alarm clock for going off.
I will not get frazzled because I have nothing to wear to work.
I will not get upset at the cars on I-65
I will not let bad attitudes at the office affect my attitude

I will be happy, positive, and energetic. I will let the love I have in my heart Shine!!!


My thoughts become my words, my words become my actions
My actions become my habits, my habits becomes my character
My character becomes my destiny!!!

1 comment:

  1. So far so good. For the first day I actually did a great job. On to day two.

    Have your or will you give up anything for Lent?

    ReplyDelete