Friday, February 19, 2010

Funny Quotes from my life

Almost on a daily basis my girls come up with the funniest things to say. But these aren't just limited to them, these can be from coworkers, customers, family members or friends. I will share some with you now

Just the other day Gracie came into the living room with just her big girl panties on and yelled "Mom what is this crap on my butt" Danny and I looked at each other and busted out laughing.

This one is from my husband. After a few long hours of snowplowing and listening to almost every radio station in town he told me this. "You know what song is really catchy, The one with Ludicrous and Alvin from the chipmunks" It's funny if you knew the song, and even funnier that he thought they really used Alvin from the Chipmunks.

This one isn't as funny as it is precious. Gracie loves Tigger & Pooh. She has even given all of us Pooh names. She is Tiger, I'm Darby, Dad's Pooh, Lilly is piglet, and Mia, the dog is buster, the dog. ( That worked out well)
So one night as I was tucking Lilly into bed I said, goodnight piglet I love you.
Gracie in the sweetest softest (little Megan Butler) voice said, "Mommy do you love Tigger too?" How precious!!! Those are my favorite moments when they are so sweet and so innocent.

2 comments:

  1. I am SOOOO glad you are blogging to document these moments. "Do you love Tigger too?" that is just too precious!
    So what was on her butt? Ha Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The funny part is that it wasn't even her butt, it was her lower stomach. And it was like dried skin. Sometimes she has a hard time differentiating between her front and back.

    ReplyDelete