Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Gracie's 3rd Birthday

Gracie
Turned
3

Gracie turned 3 this past week. She is our little Valentine Baby, born on Feb. 13th, 2007. The above photo is one of my favorites. We were signing Happy Birthday to here and apparently she got embarrased. She hid underneath the table. Me being a quick thinker, I also went under the table to snap a quick photo. How cute!!!


It's hard to believe that just 3 years ago I was holding her in my arms for the very first time. Gosh I love this little girl.
(Danny hated her shirt though. I loved it and thought is was adorable. It dosen't hurt that I only paid $2.19 for it. :) K-Mart)



















My side of the family went to the Incredible Pizza Company. Although it was overcrowded on a Saturday afternoon we had lot of fun. Gracie loved all of the games. Lilly even had a good time. Thanks to all of my family members, and friends for sharing this special event with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment