Wednesday, July 28, 2010

O'Charley's Sweet Potato Fries


Have you been to O'charley's lately? Have you tried their amazing new Sweet Potato Fries? Well you should!


(Side note) Danny and I have a love for anything sweet potato. Anytime we go to Texas Roadhouse we always get a loaded sweet potato with Cinnamon,sugar and toasted marshmallows. This is how I knew Danny was the one for me. We went out with a group of friends before seriously dating and we both ordered our sweet potato the same way. I often keep can's of them at my house too. Oh and my Aunt makes the best sweet potato dish you have ever had, but don't try to recreate b/c it just won't work.


On Danny's birthday we met my mom and step-dad at O'Charley's for lunch. And all three of them ordered the sweet potato fries. I was being good that day and stuck with my favorite salad, the California Chicken Salad. (and no, I am not being paid to write this, just sharing my love of food! :) )


Well these fries are absolutely amazing. I ate a good portion of Danny's. The rest of the day they were all I could think about. So a few days later I decided to treat myself to them again. And they were still amazing. So please do yourself a favor and stop by O'Charley's to try out their new amazing menu items. Or at least order a side of fries, their only $2.69. You can't pass that up.

1 comment:

  1. i love making sweet potato fries at home. Slice them up, bake them with salt and pepper....so good. Bake at 500 for 30 mins with a little olive oil on them :)

    ReplyDelete