Friday, May 27, 2011

Do You Cook?




Hello everyone. I have a few questions I need to ask and hope you don't mind answering a few.


1. Do you cook dinner most week nights?


2. Is your menu preplanned for the week or before you go grocery shopping?



3. Do you enjoy cooking?


4. What would make it more enjoyable?


5. Would you attend a 3 part cooking class?


6. would you pay $25 for it?


Just something I have been thinking of. There are so many women and men that do not know how to cook or are afraid to. I would like to share my love and talent to others! I will let you know how it goes. I have also been contemplating writing my own cookbook but that's a whole other task! Thank you for answering my questions. And by no means are your answers a contract, just fun for me! lol Feel free to add in additional comments that might be helpful. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment