Tuesday, March 30, 2010

A new section

I'm so excited for my new section. You see I love all things food. Well except for diary b/c I am lactose intolerant, but I like dairy in small quantities and always with Lactaid!








I'm starting a new section called Food Whiz, or something really clever!




I want to blog about the food and restaurants I love. I also want you to be able to comment on my blog about your favorite eats. Of course a lot of the restaurants will be downtown and the greenwood area, but I may just surprise you.




My ultimate dream job would be something like working with The Food Network station or Bravo. I love cooking, baking, and eating. I'm sure that makes me qualified. :)




Anyway I can't wait to get my new section started. And I can't wait to see what you all think.




xoxo




1 comment:

  1. Oh I know you will love the orange canisters! They are really cute :) Thanks!!

    ...and guess what? I am lactose intolerant too! It really does suck butt Lactose really does work (I even use the Wal Mart brand and they work too)

    I love to read about food so I will be hanging on every delish word!

    ReplyDelete