Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Yesterday's Mess...

I allocated 5 pieces of Dove Chocolate for the work week. 1 for each day. Yesterday afternoon I had already eaten 4 pieces. Dang it! I have no self control.


Well needless to say I didn't have a good afternoon. And I am already wanting this week to be over. I hate wishing my life away. I will be happy on Friday. It's payday and Saturday is my Gracie's 4th Birthday Party. She wanted a Cowgirl Party, so I am so excited to wear my Cowgirl boots.

Boots that Danny bought me years ago and I think I have only worn 2 or 3 times. Just not something City girls wear.


~My family in boots~

I hope today is better.


I stopped to get a $.75 fountain pop, I'm getting there!
A New Dawn a New Day!

1 comment:

  1. Chocolate is impossible to ration! I hope your day was better today.

    P.S. I LOVE the cowboy boots!

    ReplyDelete