Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Prayer List


Lately a lot of my friends and family members have been in need of prayer regarding special circumstances or illnesses. So I want to extend that to my blog family as well. So I am starting a prayer list because I know and have seen God do wonderful things in peoples lives.


You can list your prayer in detail or just a simple....please pray for my friend or family member.


I will then pray for your request.


You can also feel free to pray for the other requests on the page.


At night the girls and I always pray right before bed. They love it and so do I. There is something so wonderful about hearing a 4 year old and a 2 1/2 year old Pray to their Lord. It makes your heart melt. Cue the sweet little voices.....


We have been praying now for a couple of weeks for their grandpa who has been having eye problems.


Last night we prayed for my Bff's sister who had a grand mal seizure over the weekend.


Please feel free to add your request.


God is good!




No comments:

Post a Comment